I received this award from Cathy at Accountants can cook? a while back but I haven't gotten around to posting it for 1 simple reason: it involves me to do stuff. With this kind of attitude, if I were an actress, I'd never get an Oscar in my hands because it would involve me to pick a dress, go to the hairdresser, get my makeup done, find shoes & jewerly - even typing this hypothetical list tires me. I think I've been working at a software company too long - I'm used to people presenting themselves in decade-old T-shirts.
Anyway, the "work" in this award is simple. You write down 7 personality traits & you pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here goes:
- I'm a workaholic with a skewed sense of priorities. Right now, I should be working on an editing certification. Instead, I edit more texts.
- I'm cynical. I believe things when I see them, and until then, I make stupid jokes.
- I'm egocentric. This does not mean that I do not care about other people. It means that I try to relate to other people through my own experiences, or, try to extrapolate & figure out what I can learn from the situations of others.
- I have apathetic tendencies. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten the cert yet.
- I'm quick witted. Sometimes I'm even funny, I've been told.
- I'm a bit of a slob but yet germ-o-phobic at the same time. I know what can grow on my desk - I do not know what grows on the desks of others.
- I like to make other people smile. This makes me happy.
- A Foodie's Thought's
- Shizuoka Gourmet
- Samurai Viking Cuisine
- Spanish Recipes
- Tangled Noodle
- The Lunch Box Project
Thanks to Cathy for the award & thanks to these 7 bloggers for their work!